07 一月 2011

...angry...

today
when i was working v him
he was sigh...
he sigh for cant get a happy mood for cny
he said he much love cny festival...
but dunno y this few year must happens some unhappy things before cny
and this year
is the most serious than ever...
i heard that...
i was sigh too n sadly in my heart...

we got a tired day
when we back home
jz hopefully hv a relax...
but the problem...
happen again...

i saw that hw sad my dad n mum
i feel damn disappointed and angry...
i cant endure anymore...
i 'action'

at start, i still a bit soft...
but, i really beh tahan eldi....
i had be fierce
fierce that i never ever as this time
i keep scolding, i keep affronting, i keep piquing
until my dad and mum come n stop me

ok...
i clam down...
fuck!!!
dont make me get next time!!!

没有评论:

发表评论